Interested in being accredited to CSP status?
Please ensure the forms and templates you are using are current. Applications using superseded forms will need to be re-submitted using current forms.
- Gather all the information required using all of the documents that relate to the Certified Speaking Professional Designation, located on the PSA website, to guide you. Create a Google Drive or Dropbox Account and save all the information there. This drive will then be accessed by the Assessment Panel to determine your eligibility for CSP. All documents may be submitted electronically.
- Ensure that you meet all the criteria.
- If you are unsure about whether a particular presentation meets the requirements for the keynote presentation, you should ask before submitting your application. You can do that by putting your question with as much information as possible in an email to the PSA office. Please note that the staff at the PSA office are not able to provide information about whether a presentation meets the requirements or not – they simply pass the question to the National Accreditation Manager who will provide the answer. Please note also, that such questions cannot necessarily be answered by chapter leadership team members. If in any doubt, submit a question.
- Use the information in the guidelines to arrange for a good quality video to be made of your keynote presentation.
- If you are using presentation generated income to meet the threshold income, ensure that it meets the definition of PGR (presentation generated revenue). If you are unsure, submit a question.
- When you have all the information, collate it using the spreadsheet templates on the website. Ensure that all the information is carefully detailed.
- Save electronic copies of the information to your Google Drive or Dropbox file.
- Complete the Application Form carefully and add to the Google Drive or Dropbox file.
- Gather sufficient electronic examples of your products to demonstrate your expertise and professionalism. It is up to you to decide what this will be. Save them to the Google Drive or Dropbox file.
- Gather sufficient examples of your marketing materials to demonstrate your professionalism. It is up to you to decide what this will be. Save them to the Google Drive or Dropbox file.
- Save a copy of your entire application.
- Include a payment method with your application. Your application will not proceed until payment has been received and cleared. (Contact the National Office to be invoiced for the accreditation application 1300 739 993, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send your application by email to the National Office.
- When your application has been received and is the process of assessment, you may at some point be asked to provide detailed information about certain periods of your application and this information will be subject to verification by an external auditor. The form, nature and time periods for this information will be provided to you at that time. You will also be told at that time, the deadline for that detailed information to be received.
If you have any queries about any aspect of the process please email them to the National Office, email@example.com, who will forward them on to the person who can answer.
The PSA office staff cannot answer questions about accreditation beyond whether your application has been received and whether payment has been cleared.
Applications normally take 1 – 2 months to process.