Brand Futurist and Marketing Strategist
Tony is a Brand Futurist working in the area of customer experience, innovative technology and digital disruption. He assists growing companies to become market leaders through creative brand strategy, brand experience and digital solutions across multiple platforms. He is passionate about future proofing brands – from start-ups to corporates, helping them engage with an ever changing market of consumers.
He writes for a number of publications including Sydney Morning Herald on the subject of brand strategy and has been the Brand Experience Expert for Kochie’s Business Builders – a national business TV show which airs to an audience of 3 million and a weekly blog which is sent to over 100,000 small businesses across Australia.
He is also an international keynote speaker, regularly speaking at events across Australia, Asia and the US, the vice president of Professional Speakers Australia and the Chief Strategy Officer at Salted Stone, a global award-winning digital marketing agency of over 70 with offices in Sydney, Perth, Cebu, LA and Dublin.
- Fail Fast. Grow Smart.
- Turning Customers into Brand Ambassadors
- Marketing to an Audience of One
- SMarketing – the key to revenue growth
- Endless Brand Experience
- Build a Brand, not a Business
- The Lead Generation Machine
- National Vice President 2019
- Designation: Board Member, CSP
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Design Media, HubSpot Certified Partner