Combine the chapter breakfast with Lou Heckler workshop and save.
This workshop will explore ways to craft and use stories for maximum impact in your speeches, workshops and seminars. We will look at such things as:
The magic of “unfolding” the events:
- Selecting a viewpoint that takes the audience with you
- How to know if the story is both big enough and small enough
- Ways to tie your stories to your key points
- Creating metaphors that challenge your audiences’ thinking
- We will also invite a few participants to present a short story for the group and give them on-the-spot coaching on pacing, delivery techniques, and style.
Lou Heckler, CSP, CPAE is making his sixth trip to Australia and is excited to enjoy the great company of NSAA members again.
Lou is in his 35th year as a professional speaker, following 15 years in American television.
He is well known for his ability to distill ideas, techniques and practices so that all speakers may benefit from his sessions.
Lou currently divides his professional efforts between offering humourous business keynotes and coaching of other professional speakers.
On a personal level, he has been married 46 years to Jonellen Heckler and they have a son, daughter-in-law and two precious granddaughters.